Motivate & Activate: 3-Day Challenge
A 3-Day Email Challenge For Mamas To Get Motivated & Equipped to Care About Appearance Daily
Being a mom is so exhausting, isn't it?
Thinking about what to put on in the morning hardly seems to warrant the energy it currently takes.
But if you're like me you don't want to be stuck in a mom slump day after day.
Are You Ready To...
- Get encouraged to fight the frump.
- Learn to leverage some of the best motivations (hint... frump fighting matches God's design!).
- Develop self-care routines that are doable.
- Get put together more consistently without the burn out?
I certainly am!
Join me as we get motivated together, create realistic plans for success, and enjoy more consistent wins in our self-care.
This 3-Day challenge will only take about 10-20 minutes of your time each day! But the results have the potential to bless you for mothering years to come.
Hey! I'm Corina, married to my guy since 2010 and mama to 5 precious boys.
When I first became a mom, I found it a lot harder to find the time to get dressed intentionally each day. I also needed comfortable clothes and was home all day a lot of the time. To top it off, shopping by myself didn't happen as often as it used to!
It became frustrating to feel "the frump" threatening to take over. I was easy prey because I didn't know much about fashion. Trends scared me and I played it safe.
In 2016 I decided to do something about it and started reading about what my wardrobe needed. I wanted everything to mix and match easily and I needed to work with what I had. I was on a budget but I didn't want to look frumpy!
Turns out I wasn't the only mom feeling this way. The blog has become a popular place for moms who need fashion simplified for everyday life.
- One lesson a day which involves:
- A video with the steps and tips for that lesson (10-15 minutes)
- A simple exercise to respond to lesson and seal some results
- A printable workbook with notes outline and worksheet to record your response/plan