Frumpy to Fabulous: Transform Your Mom Wardrobe In 30 Days
A step-by-step group program for busy moms who want to look their best by learning their style & re-doing their wardrobes (on a budget!)Sign Up
Are You Ready To...
- Stop being frustrated over your clothes
- Get ready with ease in the morning
- Love everything in your closet
- Save money by only purchasing what your closet actually needs
- Shop with joy and confidence when you do choose to add to your wardrobe
Become a Fabulously Dressed Mom
Get out of the mom slump, find your style, renovate your wardrobe, create a burden-free clothing fund, and develop a system to keep your wardrobe fabulous.
You'll learn how to define your style type, seamlessly blend your style with today's trends, discover what should go in a smart wardrobe, and do it all without breaking the bank.
This system completely pulled me out of the mom slump for good.
I want to teach you the strategy in easy-to-implement steps that any mom can accomplish--in 30 days or less!
By the end of the program you will have a grip on your style, an uncluttered wardrobe you love, and a system in place to maintain everything effortlessly moving forward.
Corina is a stay-at-home mom who fights frumpy every day through the use of simple fashion. She loves God and her family and runs www.nowthaticando.com to inspire herself and other moms to keep it classy with ease and on a budget.
The 7 steps you’ll walk through in the course…
Step 2: Know your body shape, the best colors on you, and what styles you love (and look good in)
Step 3: Feel confident about what’s trending and how to incorporate just enough of it to look relevant (while staying true to your style.)
Step 4: Choose a color scheme of colors that you love, look good on you, and allow for mixing and matching.
Step 5: Map out your ideal wardrobe in a custom wardrobe plan, from tops to bottoms to jewelry.
Step 6: Apply your custom wardrobe plan to what’s in your closet (know what to keep and what to get rid of)
Step 7: Set a clothing budget and know the best strategies for saving money while always avoiding shopper’s remorse (come home happy from every shopping trip!)
PreviewIntro to Week 1
StartSECTION 1: Getting Started (What to Expect + Identifying Barriers To Easy Style + Motivation & Routine) (11:59)
StartSECTION 2A: Find Your Body Shape & Color Type (12:45)
StartSECTION 2B: Your Personal Style (What Is Fashion And How It Applies To You + Using Pinterest To Discover Your Style + How To Complete The Style Worksheet) (55:56)
StartSECTION 3: Making Your Style Relevant To Today + Staying In The Know (24:59)
One Moms Experience...
…my concerns included the need for time to shop for clothing, and how to buy clothes that would work for my changing body after having my last baby.
What made you decide you wanted to take Frumpy to Fabulous when it was first offered?
I was very excited about a sort of one-stop course, and it felt as if I had finally found the thing that was going to tie-up a lot of the loose ends for me. I anticipated learning things I didn’t have time to go search out for myself, such as how to find my style or how to create a workable clothing list. The idea that I would be taken thru a step-by-step guide to learn how to identify which clothing items would really work for ME, with my style, my body shape, my budget, and even clothing that I liked, was a major attraction! I certainly found all of this and much more in Frumpy to Fabulous!
What are one or two tangible benefits you have experienced after completing the steps of Frumpy to Fabulous?
I found it so helpful to recognize what my body shape actually is, not what it used to be or what I hope it will be, and that dressing for my body as it is at the moment, will help me to feel my best.
I now have a personalized shopping list that I can take with me whenever I go shopping. I have confidence to walk into the store and look for specific items without feeling that old panic of merely hoping to find something… It may take some time to find that one item, but I won’t be wasting time (and money) browsing the aisles looking for anything to catch my eye, praying that it fits and then bringing it home, only to have it sit in my closet going unworn.
What’s it like to have your custom wardrobe plan after completing the last module?
Wonderful! Now, with my paired-down wardrobe, it is much simpler to get dressed in the morning. It felt so freeing to purge so many items that I had been holding on to (some for well over 10 years), and having a simplified wardrobe brings me peace of mind.
Who would you recommend this course to?
I would highly recommend this course to any woman, Mama or single, young woman or more mature, who wants to gain a better understanding of her style and the clothing that will help her to feel her best. This course goes beyond the Capsule Wardrobe to help you to gain confidence in your unique style, while still providing lots of guidance in what to add to your wardrobe, and choose how to those items. It truly is an all-in-one course!
This Course is Bundled with 1 Additional Free Course
Enrolling in this course will automatically enroll you in Motivate & Activate, a free mini-course about finding motivation and setting routines to fight the frump more consistently.
I only want you to take this course if it will bring you the complete value potential it has to offer.
Who This Program ISN'T For
This course is NOT for you:
- You're already confident about your style and how to make it relevant to today, and your wardrobe reflects that well.
- If your wardrobe is already versatile and easy to remix into countless outfits.
- You love everything in your wardrobe, wear each piece frequently, and every outfit helps you love the way you feel about yourself.
Who This Program IS For
This course IS for you:
- If you're a mom in need of casual, comfortable style for home. Or if you need a blend of home and work-appropriate clothes.
- If you have a closet full of clothes you don't enjoy--or are bored of--wearing.
- If you feel like you don't know what you're looking for when you go shopping.
- If you feel like you have no idea what your style really is, this course will help you understand and feel confident in shopping for it (as well as getting rid of pieces that don't reflect the true you.)
- If you are constantly second-guessing the way your outfits look. Have you ever thought to yourself how nice it would be to have your most stylish friends give their honest feedback on the outfits you put on?
- You want to have a great wardrobe but are working with a tighter budget
Frequently Asked Questions
How You Get Results From This Program
Each week is designed with videos of me teaching the lesson and end goal.
You then have structured steps to follow along so that you can get the same results from the lesson. These steps are sometimes completed within a worksheet, but sometimes in your closet.
The workbook will not only provide the lesson outline but also gives your worksheets that make implementation of the lesson super easy.
You'll know exactly what you need to do on paper as well as in your actual closet.
In addition to the lessons, workbook/worksheets, you will get helpful checklists, tutorials, and cheat sheets including:
- Body Shape & Color Type Worksheet
- Master List of Basic Wardrobe Pieces for Every Mom's Wardrobe
- How to Use Cashback Services to Make Money for Your Clothing Budget