This eBook + Web App gives you over 365 visually demonstrated outfits that you can create using the pieces in your wardrobe!
You'll love how easy it is to get dressed in the morning (and look Pinterest-perfect) with these mom-friendly outfit ideas that cover the whole year.
Plus, it makes it possible to MAXIMIZE the use of ALL the pieces in your wardrobe. Want to know all the possible ways to wear a white tee or black maxi dress? Just look it up on the handy eBook or accompanying web app!
(This is a digital eBook and web app product. A beautiful print copy is available to add after purchase.)
The guide is adaptable to any budget. You can save by finding the recommended pieces in your existing wardrobe and buying the rest at thrift stores (MANY go this route!) or you can choose to buy many of the exact pieces, blending them in with what you already own.
- 300+ Page eBook with online Outfit Gallery Web App
- List of clothing pieces needed
- Links to exact or similar pieces online
- Pre-filled shopping list printable
- A comprehensive Shopping Guide with hundreds of additional shopping links for each item (stores include, including shopping links for business attire. (It's updated regularly so that you have a virtual shopping assistant at all times!)
- Step-by-step guide to shaping your capsule from your existing wardrobe
- 374 outfits split evenly throughout the year (includes 10 dressy options for each season)
- 86 NEW OUTFIT FORMULAS compared to previous version
- At Home and Going Out versions of each casual outfit
- Stylist tips below outfit formulas (e.g. "Add belt; partially front-tuck")
- FREE BONUS #1: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course. Learn how to swap items in the plan like a pro. You'll also get step-by-step instructions for how to create your own color palette. Access to this mini course is included free!
- FREE BONUS #2: Additional pre-designed color palettes to choose from. If you know your season type, you will love having a few season-specific color palette ideas to draw inspiration from in planning your own unique color palette to use on your wardrobe!
- AFFORDABLE PRINT OPTION available after purchase
Mom-Friendly Wardrobe Plan
Reference visuals and an easy shopping checklist to update your wardrobe on your own timeline. No more second-guessing what’s on-trend or what you should buy. Go beyond jeans and tees to explore new mom-friendly pieces you will fall in love with.
288 custom-design outfit combinations
I personally plan out all the possible outfit combinations from the pieces in the wardrobe plan so that you KNOW you are using everything in as many ways possible.
Every outfit is then personally styled by me in an easy-to-follow visual and outfit formula. It’s like having a personal stylist each morning without paying for one!
These 374 outfits are just the beginning though… you can create countless variations by just changing up the accessories, shoes and completer pieces!
Free web app for choosing outfits
You’ll also receive access to a handy web app where you can swipe through outfits to pick from in the morning.
Huge shopping guide with hundreds of additional shopping links
If you want me to do all the shopping for you, you’ll love the Shopping Guide included with your purchase. It gives you access to a very comprehensive catalog with tons of links for each item ranging from Amazon to Target to H&M and even some Nordstrom options (for those looking to buy higher quality).
Also includes plus size and maternity/nursing shopping links!
This document is updated constantly so that you have a working shopping assistant no matter when you purchase your guide!
BONUS: “Customize Your Capsule” Mini Course
In this easy-to-navigate course, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to update your wardrobe using the wardrobe plan, how to create your own color palette, how to adapt and swap pieces, and how to shop (even when you have little kids).
Access to this $10 mini course is included FREE!
Get ready to feel Pinterest-Perfect without any extra time or effort in the morning!
Hey! I'm Corina, married to my guy for ten years and mama of three precious boys.
When I first became a mom, I found it a lot harder to find the time to get dressed intentionally each day. I also needed comfortable clothes and was home all day a lot of the time. To top it off, shopping by myself didn't happen as often as it used to!
It became frustrating to feel "the frump" threatening to take over. I was easy prey because I didn't know much about fashion. Trends scared me and I played it safe.
In 2016 I decided to do something about it and started reading about what my wardrobe needed. I wanted everything to mix and match easily and I needed to work with what I had. I was on a budget but I didn't want to look frumpy!
Turns out I wasn't the only mom feeling this way. The blog has become a popular place for moms who need fashion simplified for everyday life.